A breathing assessment is the ideal way to understand how your personal breathing habits may be impacting your health and physiology. A breathing assessment takes around an hour and during this time we will…
- Look at your personal health history
- Assess your breathing habits
- Use capnography equipment to assess your breathing and carbon dioxide level
- Discuss how your breathing habits and capnography findings might be impacting your health and current symptoms
- Discuss how breathing retraining might be of assistance to you
Exercise & Breathing Issues
If you wish to improve your exercise endurance or if you suffer with breathing issues while exercising you may benefit from a capnography assessment while exercising. This is undertaken while walking on a treadmill and requires no greater exertion than your usual exercise session.